Looking forward to compile a list every year. So, maybe I can look back and reflect on life. It’s been quite a year and I am more grateful than ever to life for all that I have learnt and how all that has shaped me as a person and my perspective about life. Here are my leanings for 2016.
- Quality over quantity. Let it be material possessions or friends.
- Any relationship requires two way work. Stop doing all the work if that’s what you have been doing for quite some time.
- You only understand your parents’ unconditional love when you become one yourself.
- Holding your child is the best feeling ever.
- People feel offended when you treat them how they treat you.
- It’s okay if you don’t connect with the same people like you used too. Its part of growing old and gaining a different perspective in life.
- Somebody else’s life is none of your business.
- Life is unpredictable. Don’t leave anything out for later. Read that book, say those words, wear that dress, eat your dessert, just whatever it is, don’t put it off for later.
- Having your own child gives you strength that you never knew you had.
- Experiences in life, matures you as a person.
- Show gratitude and be kind.
- The world does not revolve around you, so stop wondering, what others might think.
- Say what you think.
- Don’t live to please people.
- Don’t tell if they don’t ask.
May this new year bring more understanding, joys and new revelations.
Happy New Year!